Hello Friends In this article we talk about how to identify the Kashmiri rose because many people go to the nursery and buy the Kashmiri rose without knowing what kind of rose it is. If we don’t know about anything then we waste our money without getting the right thing. So I tell you some tips about how to identify the Kashmiri rose. Now we start our topic.
Tips To find out the Kashmiri Rose
There are four main identification marks to identify the Kashmiri rose.
1) First you have to check the rose plant doesn’t have any spike. Because the Kashmiri rose doesn’t have any spike.
2) Kashmiri roses flowering in bunches. You can identify easily for seeing.
3) There is no smell in Kashmiri Rose.
4) Bug attack ratio is very low because it is a very harsh variety rather than other english roses.
How to Care Kashmiri Rose
Kashmiri rose is not an ordinary rose. This kind of roses are produced very good flowering in summer but the rose size is reduced as like other roses. The Kashmiri roses are fully flowering in the winter and it always produces flowers in a bunch and it is one of those plants which produces a bunch of flowers. It is a grafted plant and its growing time is very faster than other roses.
The care of roses is similar to other roses nothing special but I will tell you how to care for it in the best way.
1) Roses crave sun, at least five to six hours a day is ideal.
2) Use wealthy, well-draining soil for plant roses, combine organic matter, like compost or ground bark, into excavated soil you will use to backfill the planting hole
3) Add a 2-3-inch layer of coarse, organic mulch around roses. Coarse mulch reduces foliage diseases on roses because it reduces the amount of water splashing onto leaves.
4) Irrigate roses deeply but infrequently, applying water directly to the soil using soaker hoses or drip irrigation. Water wants to vary supported weather and soil, therefore check the soil along with your finger. Water often enough to create consistently moist soil – not overly wet, not bone-dry. To prevent diseases, keep foliage dry, especially if you must water late in the day.
5) Do pruning from time to time.