Today In this article we discuss about the Top 5 Lucky Plants For Home. Did You know the plant are being used in vastu and many other thing like Health ,Wealth and Prosperity that also help in purifying the air. Let’s take view about those plant which is beneficial for your home Vastu and wealth also.
Top 5 Lucky Plants for Home
Bamboo plant is one of those plant which is lucky for your home. Bamboo Plants considered very lucky and auspicious, And according to Feng Shui or Vastu Shastra. keeping bamboo plants at home and in the office its brings the good luck. Let take view about these plant benefits.
Benefits of Bamboo Plant
- Bamboo plant is a natural air purifier because it’s have a rich amino acids, fibre, phosphorous, magnesium, iron, and other nutrients.
- Bamboo plant is also help in décor the house because it is a Indoor Plant.
- Bamboo plant can be easily grown because It can tolerated light shade and indirect sunlight.
- Bamboo Plant can be used in construction of houses, roofs, flooring, fences, pillars, bridges, etc.
- Bamboo Plant is best option also because it bringing good luck and good fortune to the household.
POTHOS (MONEY PLANT)
According to Vastu Shastra Pothos (Money Plant) help to keep away the negative thing from house or financial problem. It is a low-maintenance plant and can thrive for a really long period compared to the other green plants.
Benefits of Pothos ( Money Plant)
- Pothos (Money Plant) is a natural air purifier. Its remove airborne pollutants from indoor air, such as benzene, carbon monoxide, formaldehyde, and xylene.
- Pothos (Money Plant) also help in Reduces Stress & Anxiety. Its avoid arguments, reduces anxiety & sleeping disorders.
- Pothos (Money Plant) alsospread good energy around the house & helps in keeping diseases at bay.
- Pothos (Money Plant) also help to clean the Aquarium Water.
- Pothos (Money Plant) brings prosperity & good luck .Five leaves of money plant indicate five elements of Feng Shui, such as earth, water, fire, metal, and wood.
TULSI (HOLY BASIL)
Tulsi is a plant that is native to India. It is used in the traditional Indian medicine system.
Benefits of TULSI (HOLY BASIL)
- Placing Tulsi plants in the north-east direction will keep away negative energy from the house.
- Worshiping Tulsi plants will make strong bond of married couples.
- Tulsi Plants are natural air purifiers.
- Tulsi Plants are the best medicinal plants.
- Tulsi plants keep mosquitoes away from the surroundings.
It is species of flowering plant in the family Asparagaceae. Snake Plants are native to tropical West Africa from Nigeria east to the Congo. It also knows as mother-in-law’s tongue, and viper’s bowstring hemp Saint George’s sword.
Benefits of Snake Plant
- It is the source of plant fibers used to make bowstrings.
- It is exchanged oxygen and carbon dioxide using the crassulacean acid metabolism process. Which allows them to withstand drought. The microscopic pores on the plant’s leave.
- It is tolerant of low light levels and Its need watering only every couple of month.
- It is best for cultivating houseplants for its easy care.
- It filters indoor air, removing 4 of the 5 main toxins which are involved in the effects of sick building syndrome. It can be easily propagated by cuttings or by dividing the rhizome.
Aloe vera is a succulent plant species of the genus Aloe. Aloe vera, sometimes described as a “wonder plant,” is a short-stemmed shrub. Aloe vera has been used for centuries for its healing properties.
Benefits of Aloe Vera
- Aloe Vera is a natural air purifier plant.
- Aloe vera juice enhances the health. It’s resolve hair loss & dandruff issues, gastrointestinal problems, arthritis, diabetes, cancer, kidney stones and many more
- Aloe Vera gel also enhance the tone and softness of skin. Mainly, in the winters , or also used to moisturize the dry skin.
- Best direction of Aloe Vera is north and east.
- Aloe Vera is also low maintenance plant. It’s require less water.